Tweetar

quinta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2012

ZzWard- A Nova Diva Do Soul Blues


I was born in Pennsylvania and raised in Oregon, in a small town called Roseburg. I grew up listening to my Dad write and sing the blues and started performing with him in his blues bands when I was a kid. I fell in love with the sincerity of Etta, the soul of Muddy and the power of Big Mama. When I got older I started writing hooks for and performing with local rappers from Eugene. I fell in love with hip-hop, with it's authenticity. Now I'm married to em both. DIRTY SHINE!


 ZZ ward nasceu na Pennsylvania  em Oregon, em  uma pequena cidade de Roseburg
cresceu ouvindo seu Pai escrever e cantar blues e apresentar-se com bandas de blues
quando era criança. Eu sentia amor com sinceridade de Etta, o espirito de Muddy e o poder
de sua Mãe. Quando  se tornou adulta e começou escrevendo  e apresentando-se com rappers
locais   E sentiu seu amor ao Hip-Hop e sua autencidade Agora eu  estou casada com ambos os estilos.



http://zzward.tumblr.com
http://www.twitter.com/zzward

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário

Tweetar